Fight Function is a 3-in-1 aqua bag. It can be used for various combat drills, circuits, and cross-training. John Petritz created this product because he is a firm believer that at-home gym equipment is unreliable, if not outdated.
With this fitness bag, workout gurus will be able to do all their gym routines at home without worrying about limited space. The 3-in-1 bag allows you to switch from one training method to the next in seconds.
The bag is simple to use. You fill the bag up with water until it reaches the target amount of weight you want to train with. Lastly, you must blow air into the bag to fill out its form.
Those interested in creating their ultimate home gym setup can find more about the Aqua bag on the Kickstarter site.
Image Credit: Fight Function
Fight Function is an Aqua Bag Designed for Various Combat Drills
1. At-home Gym Equipment - Fight Function's Aqua Bags provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to create versatile gym equipment for individuals who prefer to workout from home.
2. Cross-training Routines - Fight Function's Aqua Bags show that cross-training routines are a growing trend that gyms and fitness companies could capitalize on with the development of unique and versatile equipment.
3. Water-filled Training Bags - Fight Function's Aqua Bags demonstrate the potential for companies to create water-filled bags for athletic training as an innovative alternative to traditional weights.
1. Fitness Equipment - Fitness equipment companies could benefit from developing innovative gym equipment, such as water-filled training bags, to provide customers with unique workout options.
2. Gym and Health Clubs - Gym and health clubs looking to differentiate themselves from competitors could consider incorporating aqua bags or similar versatile equipment to cater to customers seeking cross-training routines.
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies could capitalize on the trend of water-filled bags for athletic training by developing their own product lines to attract fitness enthusiasts looking for innovative workout equipment.