Have you ever looked at an expensive design and thought to yourself, 'I could do a better job myself.'? Well, if you are feeling creative and have $1,300 laying around, famous fashion brand Fendi has released the Fendi Artist Baguette bag to satisfy your artistic cravings. I thought the logic behind DIY projects was to save money! Alas, it's a 'one of a kind' Fendi...
For the $1,300 you get a box of special Fendi Pantone markers and a plain white leather 'baguette style' bag, minus the signature logo pattern. Don't worry though, people will know it's Fendi thanks to the interlocking â€œFâ€ magnetic closure on the front flap.
I like the concept of having your own design and all, but $1,300 for a plain white bag and some markers is way too much. Check out some of the resulting creative designs.
Fendi Artist Baguette Bag
1. $1,300 DIY Bag - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create a more affordable DIY bag option for consumers who want to personalize their accessories.
2. Fendi Artist Baguette Bag - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop a platform or service that allows consumers to design and customize luxury bags at a more accessible price point.
3. Creative Designs - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create a marketplace or platform where artists and designers can showcase and sell their unique bag designs.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Integrate technology, such as AI and augmented reality, into the shopping experience to allow customers to virtually customize and visualize their own bag designs.
2. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop a subscription-based service that provides curated DIY bag kits, complete with materials and instructions, to inspire creativity and offer affordable customization options.
3. Online Marketplace - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Build an online platform that connects artists, designers, and bag enthusiasts to facilitate the buying and selling of unique and personalized bag designs.