Los Angeles-based womenswear brand Co launched its Ready-to-Wear Fall 2018 and the collection boasts femme fatale fashion silhouettes. Incorporating design elements from the roaring 20s and the turbulent 30s, Co is able to introduce a very sophisticated and elegant line that emphasizes the figure. On one hand, the pleated dresses are highlighted by tonal scarfs, as well as bold red colors that are integral to femme fatale fashion. On the other hand, the delicate presence of the garments is completely balanced out by the styled suit, featuring long and knee-length pant silhouettes.
Thus, both instances of 1920s fashion is contained within Co's Fall 2018 line — the straight and pleated design of the dress and the just-then popular female suit.
Photo Credits: Co
Co's Fall 2018 Boasts the Elegant Dress and Suit Silhouettes
1. Femme Fatale Fashion - Brands can incorporate design elements from the roaring 20s and 30s to introduce sophisticated and elegant lines that emphasize the female figure.
2. Pleated Dresses with Scarfs - Designs that highlight pleated dresses with tonal scarfs in bold colors are an upcoming trend for women's fashion.
3. Styled Suits - The introduction of long and knee-length pant silhouettes to suits for women is becoming a trend in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from Co's Fall 2018 collection to create innovative lines that incorporate 1920s and 30s design elements in modern ways.
2. Retail - Retail companies can take advantage of the trend for femme fatale fashion by stocking brands that offer these types of designs.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the fashion industry can benefit from the trend for pleated dresses with scarfs by producing garments that employ these design elements.