There was nothing fowl about Kate Bosworth in this feathered gown by Burberry Prorsum. She wore the above-the-knee, bronze coloured Burberry Prorsum dress to present Burberry’s creative director Christopher Bailey with a “Designer of the Year” award.
The russet feathers are shimmery and have a metallic gleam about them. The platform pumps are also from Burberry’s Fall 2008 collection.
Bosworth was also seen earlier this month at a Fendi event in an elegant black and white striped jacket made of feathers. She is pictured with actress Zhang Ziyi.
Kate Bosworth Rocks the Avian Look
1. Feathered Fashion - Opportunity for high-end fashion brands to incorporate feathers into their designs, creating unique and glamorous looks.
2. Metallic Feathers - Opportunity for designers to experiment with metallic tones in feathered garments, adding a futuristic and edgy touch to fashion.
3. Avian-inspired Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create feather-inspired accessories like handbags, jewelry, and shoes, allowing individuals to incorporate feathers into their style in a more subtle way.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the use of feathers to create innovative and eye-catching designs, attracting fashion-forward consumers.
2. Luxury Retail - Luxury retail industry can introduce feathered garments and accessories as high-end products, appealing to affluent customers seeking unique and exclusive fashion items.
3. Costume Design - Costume design industry can explore the use of feathers to create visually stunning and memorable costumes for movies, theater, and other artistic performances.