The fabricated Japanese football team and fashion label F.C.Real Bristol dropped its first Spring/Summer collection for 2018. The label continues to deliver its soccer-inspired athletic items in the latest capsule, but most of the spotlight is taken by the captivating reversible souvenir jackets.
F.C.Real Bristol crafts each souvenir jacket to have a primary look of a classic track jacket, boasting a black or navy blue colorway. There is also SOPH. and F.C.Real Bristol branding visible on each jacket piece as well. When the jackets are reversed, it transitions into a varsity jacket, standing out with contrasting sleeves with large and colorful embroidery on the back.
The rest of the collection consists of outerwear pieces such as warm up jackets with color-blocked details and practice jackets with star designs. There is also a selection of shorts, track pants, long coach jackets and collar jackets. The F.C.Real Bristol collection will be available on SOPH. online starting February 26th.
Image Credit: F.C.Real Bristol, SOPH.
The New F.C.Real Bristol Line Focus on Reversible Souvenir Jackets
1. Reversible Souvenir Jackets - Opportunity for fashion brands to create versatile and transformational clothing items with reversible features.
2. Soccer-inspired Athletic Wear - Potential for sports apparel industry to tap into the popularity of soccer and create clothing lines that have a sporty yet fashionable appeal.
3. Color-blocked Outerwear - Innovation opportunity for outerwear brands to create visually striking pieces with color-blocked details.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of reversible clothing and create versatile and unique designs.
2. Sports Apparel - Opportunity for sports apparel brands to develop soccer-inspired clothing lines that cater to both athletes and fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Outerwear - Outerwear brands can explore the trend of color-blocking in their designs to create visually appealing and modern outerwear pieces.