Some of the reasons people should be grateful to be living in the 21st century are continuous inventions and developments that are generated out of the deep-rooted hunger for speed. CES 2013 in Las Vegas saw the debut of yet another revolutionary piece, which is surely going to mark a tipping point of all speed-infused advancements; yes ladies and gentlemen, the Gigabit Wi-Fi is here in 2013.
At CES 2013, Cisco/Linksys, D-Link and Netgear are all releasing new 802.11ac compatible routers. Wireless Gigabit Alliance is promising to eventually bring speeds of the Wi-Fi network to upto 7Gbps -- the Internet is going to get a lot faster. Individuals and businesses should all prepare to convert their gadgets into ones that are 802.11ac compatible; things are definitely speeding up!
Gigabit Wi-fi is on the Market to Speed Things Right Up
1. 802.11ac Compatible Routers - The release of new 802.11ac compatible routers by Cisco/Linksys, D-Link and Netgear presents an opportunity for manufacturers to integrate the technology into their devices and for businesses to upgrade their network infrastructure for faster data transmission.
2. Gigabit Wi-fi - The introduction of Gigabit Wi-Fi presents an opportunity for internet service providers to upgrade their networks to support faster data transmission speed and improve their competitive edge in the market.
3. Wireless Gigabit Alliance - The Wireless Gigabit Alliance's promise to bring Wi-Fi speeds up to 7Gbps presents an opportunity for network equipment manufacturers to develop new products that support the technology and for innovators to create new applications that can take advantage of the high-speed network.
1. Network Equipment Manufacturing - Network equipment manufacturers can capitalize on the release of 802.11ac compatible routers and Wireless Gigabit Alliance's promise of faster Wi-Fi speeds by developing new products that support the new technology and capture the growing market demand for high-speed network infrastructure.
2. Internet Service Providers - The introduction of Gigabit Wi-Fi and Wireless Gigabit Alliance's promise of faster Wi-Fi speeds presents an opportunity for internet service providers to invest in network upgrades and technology innovation to improve their competitive edge in the market.
3. Tech Startups - The availability of Gigabit Wi-Fi and the promise of faster Wi-Fi speeds from the Wireless Gigabit Alliance presents an opportunity for tech startups to create new applications and services that take advantage of the high-speed network and provide innovative solutions to customers in various industries.