It seems as though Murry Jacob is fascinated with cocoon-like vehicle concepts, as per his last design that Trend Hunter featured as well as this one: the FastBack Sedan 2017.
Working with the Alfa Romeo, Jacob creates a very futuristic concept that is incredibly sleek and inspired by the Venice carnival. You can view more images of the FastBack Sedan 2017 in the gallery above.
The Futuristic FastBack Sedan 2017 by Murry Jacob
1. Cocoon-like Vehicle Concepts - Opportunity for creating vehicle designs that prioritize comfort, privacy, and aesthetics by taking inspiration from natural protective structures.
2. Futuristic Vehicle Design - Disruptive opportunity to create bold and sleek vehicle concepts that push the boundaries of conventional aesthetics.
3. Inspired by Historical Events - The potential to combine historical inspiration with futuristic concepts to create unique and visually captivating vehicle designs.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for automotive manufacturers to explore innovative vehicle designs and attract consumers looking for bold and distinctive designs.
2. Design - Disruptive potential for designers to push the boundaries of conventional vehicle design and create visually striking and unique concepts.
3. Entertainment - The possibility of incorporating historical and cultural references into vehicle design to create visually engaging experiences for consumers.