The Fashion Tube 'Halloween Nail Art Tutorial' guides viewers through a spooky step-by-step manicure application process. Anam Chashmawala, the founder of the channel, specializes in hair, make-up and cosmetic art, bringing about a dedicated online following.
To begin this lesson in Halloween Nail Art, all one needs is a solid white base. After ivory coats are applied, drips of red lacquer are placed loosely on the tips of fingers. Fashion Tube points out that these drips don't have to be precise, but should rather be applied in a messy fashion.
This spooky look can be sealed with a basic clear top coat. While Chashmawala works from her Indian home base, her views, already numbering 690,000+, have contributed to her international reputation. This design will as such be seen in multiple cities from around the world.
The Fashion Tube 'Halloween Nail Art Tutorial' is Festive
1. Halloween Nail Art - The trend of Halloween-themed nail art creates opportunities for nail salons to offer specialized manicure services during the festive season.
2. Online Beauty Tutorials - The trend of online beauty tutorials presents opportunities for makeup brands to collaborate with popular influencers and create tutorial content for their products.
3. International Beauty Influencers - The trend of international beauty influencers opens up opportunities for cosmetic brands to expand their reach by partnering with popular influencers in different countries.
1. Nail Salons - Nail salons can capitalize on the Halloween nail art trend by offering specialized manicure services and designs to attract customers during the festive season.
2. Makeup Brands - Makeup brands can leverage the popularity of online beauty tutorials by collaborating with influencers to create tutorial content featuring their products, increasing brand visibility and sales.
3. Cosmetic Brands - Cosmetic brands have the opportunity to expand their global reach by partnering with international beauty influencers, allowing them to tap into new markets and increase brand awareness.