Face masks were always common in Hong Kong and throughout Asia. In fact, during the SARS explosion, designer labels also began launching face masks. But now, that trend has been taken a step further.
Apparently, mouthgaurds are the latest fashion accessory in Asia. At GUSH Magazine, I suggested that mouthguards alleviate the 'fear of getting a brain concussion, jaw fracture or oral laceration while running their daily errands'.
Will the craze gain traction in North America? I doubt the Europeans would go for it.
Bonus: Colorful Teeth
1. Fashion Mouthguards as Fashion Accessories - The trend of using fashion mouthguards as a statement fashion accessory, which can be marketed as a functional solution with style options.
2. Fashionable Health Accessories - The growing trend of functional health accessories, such as fashionable mouthguards, that combine practical use with fashion and design.
3. Innovative Health and Safety Gear - The rise of innovative and stylish health and safety gear, like mouthguards, for everyday use in urban environments.
1. Sports Goods and Accessories - The sports industry can capitalize on this trend by offering fashion-forward mouthguards to high-impact sport enthusiasts.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can benefit from offering stylish and functional mouthguards to consumers as fashion accessories.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty industry can potentially pursue the development and marketing of colorful mouthguards as a form of cosmetic self-expression.