The Fashion Magazine Into the Blue editorial offers an unusually high end look at model Karolina Babczynska. In spite of the laid back beach backdrop, Babczynska posed in long, ornate gowns, certainly a far cry from what one would expect amid the blue waters and sandy shores.
Photographer Gabor Jurina captured the aquamarine hues of Into the Blue. In addition to capturing the backdrop, Jurina also zeroed in on the apparel sported by Babczynska. On top of the formalwear displayed, stylist Zeina Esmail also opted for an impressive collection of large chunky jewelry. In each image, Esmail worked hard to incorporate thick roped necklaces, chunky dangling earrings, drooping chains and tribal pieces.
Together the apparel and adornments display another side to summertime modes of dress.
The Fashion Magazine Into the Blue Photoshoot is High End
1. Upscale Beachside Fashion - Opportunity for luxury brands to target beach-goers with high-end apparel and accessories.
2. Ornate Bohemian Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion companies to combine bohemian and formal styles.
3. Chunky Statement Jewelry - Growing trend of statement jewelry, opening opportunities for specialized jewelry companies to offer unique pieces.
1. Fashion - High-end fashion industry can tap into the upscale beachside fashion trend.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry industry can take advantage of the trend towards chunky statement jewelry.
3. Photography - Photography industry can offer tailored services for beachside fashion and high-end photoshoots.