The Fashion Journal Issue 110 has the feel of a Cowboy movie because of its Western fashion and wild theme. The stunning model dresses up in gorgeous outfits that bring out the best of the dusty Native American land.
Styled by Elaine Marshall, this shoot is all about reviving the best pieces and styles of the area. Feather hairdressers, Navajo accessories, leather pants and jackets, denim shorts and, of course, cowboy boots, all combine to create ensembles that are rooted in the freedom of the mother land. The dazzling jewelry is from Spell, the makeup was done by Luciana Briedis and the hair by Frankie E at Joey Scandizzo Salon.
The Fashion Journal Issue 110 is sexy and adventurous; a fashionable homage to American history and its roots.
The Fashion Journal Issue 110 is All About Cowboys and Natives
1. Western Fashion Revival - Opportunity for brands to explore and reimagine vintage Western-inspired fashion.
2. Native American Influences - Potential for incorporating Native American elements into contemporary fashion.
3. Retro Fashion Editorials - Growing trend of fashion editorials embracing vintage themes and styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the demand for vintage Western-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry brands have an opportunity to create unique pieces inspired by Native American designs.
3. Beauty - Makeup and hair brands can create products and styles that reflect the Western and Native American influences highlighted in the editorials.