Pace Chen at AMCK models stars in F****** Young! Online's sci-fi themed knitwear editorial, entitled "Orbital". The vanguard image series is captured by Dave Alexander's lens and outfitted by wardrobe stylist Taheed Khan.
Taheed dresses Pace in a range of printed knitwear items and planetary motif jackets from labels that include Nicci James, Common Projects and Maison Martin Margiela among other names.
The model leaps, loiters and lounges in F****** Young! Online's "Orbital" editorial exclusive. Pace pulls off a platinum blonde mushroom cut that fits with his edgy styling. The look is courtesy of hair and makeup artist Temi Aboderin who also gives the model a sharp brow and a fresh face.
Furthermore, art direction for this series is the work of FIVE//THIRTY, who brings the photoshoot's subtle sci-fi theme to life.
Image Credit: Dave Alexander
F****** Young! Online's Orbital Image Series is Sci-Fi Inspired
1. Sci-fi Inspired Knitwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating futuristic and technological elements into knitwear designs.
2. Printed Knitwear - Emerging trend in the fashion industry offering opportunities for creative and unique designs using printed patterns on knitwear pieces.
3. Platinum Blonde Mushroom Cut - Growing trend in the beauty industry, presenting innovative opportunities for hairstylists to experiment with bold and unconventional hairstyles.
1. Fashion - Innovative opportunities for designers to explore futuristic and sci-fi inspired knitwear collections.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for hairstylists to offer bold and unconventional hairstyles like the platinum blonde mushroom cut.
3. Photography - Art directors can tap into the sci-fi theme to create visually striking and futuristic photo shoots like the 'Orbital' editorial.