The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Undress Me' online editorial focuses on a late night boudoir photoshoot that takes the sensuality of the bedroom look up a notch or two compared to those showcased in morning scenes. Nevertheless, the looks aren't as scandalous as the dark images may suggest at first. Instead, the lingerie-inspired outfits are much more tame than one would expect.
From corsets and sweaters to slips and sheer dresses, stylist Hannah Hughes left much to the imagination in the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Undress Me' online editorial. Shot by photographer Elisabeth Hoff, the steamy photoshoot stars model Laela Vastrick, who is clad in sexy pieces from the likes of Burberry Prorsum, La Perla and Alberta Ferretti.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Undress Me' Photoshoot Stars Laela Vastrick
1. Boudoir Fashion - Opportunity to create innovative and daring lingerie-inspired outfits for late night boudoir photo shoots.
2. Sensual Photography - Opportunity to push the boundaries of provocative photography and showcase sensuality in a unique way.
3. Implied Nudity - Opportunity to experiment with tasteful ways of incorporating nudity in fashion photography without being too scandalous.
1. Fashion Photography - Revolutionize the world of fashion photography by incorporating the latest boudoir fashion and sensual photography trends.
2. Lingerie Design - Innovative lingerie designs can take inspiration from the dark boudoir editorials to create unique pieces that encourage body positivity.
3. Fashion Publication - Fashion magazines can differentiate themselves by including boudoir editorials in their publications, and featuring more unique and risqué fashion trends.