The Fashion Canada 'Dark Ages' editorial offers yet another example of Gothic beauty for the fall and winter season. Many publications are encouraging women to channel their dark sides for the colder months, which is appropriate since the days will be getting shorter and the nights longer. Nevertheless, instead of going full goth, this photoshoot is all about romanticizing the Gothic look.
Shot by photographer Gabor Jurina, the Fashion Canada 'Dark Ages' editorial appears in the October 2012 issue of the magazine. It stars model Bekah Jenkins. The American beauty was styled by Zeina Esmail, who focused on ornate accessories and lacy clothes. The looks were perfected with tousled blond hair and makeup styles using shades of plum, scarlet and raven by beauty artist Greg Wencel.
The Fashion Canada 'Dark Ages' Editorial Stars Model Bekah Jenkins
1. Romantic Gothic Fashion - Fashion publications are promoting the romanticization of Gothic fashion for the colder months, creating opportunities for designers to reinvent traditional Gothic styles with a romantic touch.
2. Dark Beauty Photography - Dark beauty photography is gaining momentum as publications feature editorials that encourage the embrace of one's dark side, creating opportunities for photographers and models to push the boundaries of traditional beauty standards.
3. Ornate Accessories - Ornate accessories are a key component of the romanticized Gothic look, presenting opportunities for accessory designers to create bold and intricate pieces that add a touch of drama to any outfit.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from the Gothic Sorceress Photoshoots trend to create collections that blend traditional dark elements with romantic touches, attracting a wider audience.
2. Photography - The trend of Gothic Sorceress Photoshoots creates opportunities for photographers to explore the darker side of beauty and embrace unconventional styles in their work.
3. Accessories - The ornate accessories trend in Gothic Sorceress Photoshoots offers opportunities for accessory designers to create bold and detailed pieces that add a unique touch to any outfit, appealing to a wide variety of consumers.