While 'Fame' perfume by Lady Gaga (or 'black fluid,' more accurately) doesn't smell like "blood and semen" or an "expensive hooker," as the eccentric artist originally intended, it is certainly mixed with an eclectic assortment of ingredients.
Contained in the rocketship-esque bottle is an inky black concotion composed of elements such as "pulverized apricots, tears of belladonna and a black veil of incense" -- all of which are certainly more appealing than the diva's original brainchild.
Although the odd spray is a dark ebony color when in the bottle, it apparently turns clear when spritzed on the skin.
While the flamboyant pop-star's creation is not available for sale yet -- the bottle was leaked early thanks to a Canadian journalist -- it can be assumed that her flock of adoring fans will be clambering to get their claws on a bottle of the scent.
'Fame' Perfume by Lady Gaga is as Eclectic as the Artist Herself
1. Eclectic Perfume - The popularity of 'Fame' perfume by Lady Gaga showcases the potential for unique and unconventional fragrance combinations.
2. Celebrity Fragrances - Lady Gaga's venture into the fragrance industry highlights the continued interest in perfumes endorsed by famous personalities.
3. Limited Edition Leaks - The leaked release of Lady Gaga's perfume suggests the growing trend of exclusive or limited edition product reveals.
1. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can capitalize on the demand for novel and boundary-pushing scents inspired by artists like Lady Gaga.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - The celebrity endorsement sector can explore partnerships with musicians and influencers to create their own unique fragrances.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can leverage limited edition leaks and unconventional fragrance concepts to generate buzz and excitement for new products.