What celebrity do you look like? My Heritage has created facial recognition software to help you build your family trees... and see what celebrity you look like. After you upload your photo, My Heritage will compare your photo to its database of 3,200 celebrities, and in no time at all, you'll find out who you could stunt double...
From My Heritage:
As part of its pioneering development on face recognition in genealogy and consumer photos, MyHeritage.com has created extensive face recognition technology for celebrities. It's free and fun to use.
MyHeritage.com has created a ranked list of the world's top 3,200 celebrities in the past 2 centuries. This was created using the wonderful Wikipedia project; the ranking that determines which celebrities are "more important" than others was calculated using an algorithm proprietary to MyHeritage.com.
The MyHeritage.com celebrity collection includes not just the typical movie stars but all famous men and women who helped shape the 19th, 20th and beginning of 21st century in the areas of art, music, science, literature, sports, space, politics and more.
My Heritage Facial Recognition Software Links You to Stars
1. Facial Recognition in Genealogy - My Heritage's facial recognition software for building family trees can be leveraged to improve genealogy research through facial similarity matching.
2. Celebrity Branding and Marketing - Businesses can tap into the popularity of celebrity culture by using facial recognition technology to match customers with celebrity lookalikes as part of their branding and marketing efforts.
3. Personalized Social Media Filters - The popularity of personalized social media filters means that facial recognition technology could be utilized to create celebrity lookalike filters, further driving engagement on social media platforms.
1. Genealogy and Ancestry - Facial recognition technology for genealogy purposes can disrupt the genealogy and ancestry industry by improving research accuracy and providing a fun way for users to engage with their heritage.
2. Entertainment and Advertising - Celebrity branding and marketing can be used in advertising and entertainment industries through facial recognition technology and personalized marketing campaigns.
3. Social Media and Technology - Facial recognition technology can disrupt the social media and technology industry through the creation of personalized social media filters and other fun applications for users.