As summer approaches, entertainment legend Snoop Dogg and lifestyle innovator Martha Stewart portray the joys of the warmer season with the new BIC EZ Reach lighter. BIC launches its new advertising campaign for the EZ Reach lighter with the duo to showcase its versatility.
The playful ad called 'Pass It' depicts Snoop asking Martha to pass him the lighter to spark up a candle. While they sit outdoors, Martha uses the same lighter to ignite a fondue pot, filling the air with a chocolatey aroma.
The officially licensed Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart designed EZ Reach lighters will be available for purchase exclusively at Walmart as of July in five different design options.
Image Credit: BIC
BIC Releases its Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart EZ Reach Ad
1. Celebrity-endorsed Lighter Campaigns - Celebrities endorse lighters to appeal to trendy consumers.
2. Lifestyle Products Featuring Celebrities - Innovative marketing campaigns featuring celebrities boost product appeal.
3. Partnerships Between Brands and Celebrities - Collaboration between brands and celebrities leads to innovative product design.
1. Tobacco - The tobacco industry partners with celebrities to create trendy smoking accessories.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on celebrity endorsements to boost sales of lifestyle products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Innovative, celebrity-endorsed ad campaigns create buzz and drive sales for brands.