The Chanel Spring/Summer 2020 Eyewear Campaign has been unveiled by the brand to help highlight its latest styles with the help of some iconic stars from around the globe. The campaign includes musician Pharrell along with Belgian singer Angèle, French actress Isabelle Adjani, French singer Sébastien Tellier and American actress Margaret Qualley. Each of the models are seen in black-and-white captures that highlight the elegant eyewear examples from the collection, which also make a retro style statement for bold fashion-forward consumers to appreciate.
The Chanel Spring/Summer 2020 Eyewear Campaign puts oversized styles in the spotlight and plays with the concept of eccentricity with each model looking decidedly opulent. The sunglasses within the collection themselves will be available for purchase starting in March 2020.
Image Credit: Karim Sadli
The Chanel Spring/Summer 2020 Eyewear Campaign Stars Pharrell
1. Opulent Fashion Campaigns - High-end fashion brands are embracing opulence in their advertising campaigns to appeal to luxury consumers seeking exclusivity and status.
2. Eccentric Eyewear Styles - Fashion-forward consumers are drawn to bold, oversized sunglasses that make a retro style statement.
3. Celebrity Endorsements in Eyewear - Brands are using famous musicians, actors, and other celebrities to endorse their eyewear collections in order to increase brand awareness and credibility.
1. Fashion and Luxury Goods - High-end fashion brands are at the forefront of the opulent fashion campaigns trend, as they seek to appeal to luxury consumers with exclusive, high-status products.
2. Eyewear and Accessories - The eccentric eyewear styles trend presents an opportunity for eyewear and accessories brands to create bold and unique designs that cater to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Celebrity endorsements in the eyewear industry signify an increased opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to work with brands seeking to leverage the power of celebrity status to increase brand awareness.