Two pairs of extravagant shoes are the result of this collaboration between Bulgarian fashion designer Kiko Kostadinov and Spanish footwear company Camper. The silhouettes deliver a stylish set of knee-high and ankle boots. The aesthetic is quite interesting and bold as the designers utilized a mixed-material approach. The offerings are characterized by "asymmetrical paneling and unexpected materials," effortlessly infusing the release with an experimental nudge. Not only is the contrast between colors attention-captivating, but the willingness to express with different textures also adds value to the collaborative model.
The extravagant shoes made their debut on the runway during the 2019 presentation of Kiko Kostadinov's Spring/Summer womenswear range. Moreover, the Camper collaboration is teased via an interesting collection of images that blurs the line between fashion photography and avant-garde art.
Kiko Kostadinov & Camper Collaborate on a Range of Extravagant Shoes
1. Mixed-material Footwear - Opportunity for footwear brands to experiment with combining different materials and textures in their designs.
2. Asymmetrical Paneling - Potential for fashion designers to explore asymmetrical designs and unconventional panel placements in their creations.
3. Collaborative Models - Chance for brands to collaborate with other designers or companies to create unique and experimental products.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can embrace mixed-material designs to offer customers innovative and bold shoe options.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate asymmetrical paneling techniques to create visually striking and unconventional clothing pieces.
3. Photography - The photography industry can explore the merging of fashion photography and avant-garde art to create captivating and boundary-pushing visual content.