There's expensive soap and then there's expensive soap. The Quarter Royal soap would rank under that as it is a bar soap riddled with diamonds and pure gold dust.
Unveiled and released at the Qatar Pool and Spa 2013 at the Doha Exhibition Center, this magnificent bath product weighs in at about 100 grams and isn't your ordinary smell-good, feel-good product you can just swing by and pick up at your local Lush or Bed, Bath and Beyond -- it's $3800. But of course, it is embedded with diamonds and gold dust after all.
Although very highly priced, this expensive soap does seem to do its job as a cleaning tool; its other ingredients including virgin honey and olive oil, prove propitious for the skin. The Qartar Royal Soap's founders say, "We have made only this one piece in order to showcase our capabilities for inventions in soap making and just to express our respects for royalty. So, the soap will not be for sale." Sigh. And I was so looking forward to smelling bright like a diamond?
The Qatar Royal Soap Breaks the Bank at a Whopping $3,000
1. Luxury Personal Care Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating high-end personal care products embedded with precious materials.
2. Experiential Luxury Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating luxury products that offer unique experiences and exclusivity.
3. High-end Skincare Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing skincare products with premium and natural ingredients.
1. Personal Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the personal care industry by creating luxury products with added value.
2. Luxury Goods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury goods industry by introducing high-end products with unique features.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty and cosmetics industry by offering premium skincare products with exclusive ingredients.