An exclusive capsule that draws inspiration from the various aesthetics of the all-you-can-eat buffets in Las Vegas is released under designer Liam Hodges.
The silhouettes are adorned with interesting visuals that are surely quite unconventional for the world of high fashion. However, Liam Hodges makes it work. The various motifs include lobster prints that are intentionally oversaturated to create a strong juxtaposition between design and minimalist silhouettes. The style language of the exclusive capsule is also strengthened through retro-inspired slogans that can be attributed to traditional all-you-can-eat buffets. This includes the saying 'Come & Enjoy!'
The exclusive capsule is debuted via an ASMR video that spotlights a man devouring a 2 lb lobster. The collection has been named simply 'Lobster' and it is made available through Liam Hodges' website in a price range between £90 and £325.
Liam Hodges' 'Lobster' is an Exclusive Capsule for SS 2019
1. Buffet Aesthetics - There is an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating exclusive fashion capsules that are inspired by unconventional aesthetics such as all-you-can-eat buffets.
2. Oversaturated Prints - There is an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating high-contrast prints that are intentionally oversaturated, making it an attention-grabbing element in minimalist fashion silhouettes.
3. ASMR Marketing - There is an opportunity to disrupt the marketing industry by incorporating ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) videos to promote products, creating new and unique experiences for viewers and potential customers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by exploring unconventional aesthetics and incorporating attention-grabbing elements such as oversaturated prints in minimalist fashion silhouettes.
2. Food - The food industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by collaborating with fashion designers to create unique and eye-catching designs inspired by dining experiences, turning food into wearable art.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by exploring new ways of promoting products through unique experiences like ASMR videos, connecting with viewers on a personal level and creating deeper brand awareness.