Evoke Motorcycles launched the 'Evoke 6061 XR,' a premium electric cruiser bike with an ultra-long range. Whereas most electric vehicles reach ranges of nearly 200 kilometers, or approximately 125 miles, Evoke more than doubled this range, as the 6061 XR reaches 292 miles on a single charge. This is based on urban commuting conditions, so it is expected that this range could fluctuate higher or lower based on road conditions and riding speed.
Aside from its range, the Evoke 6061 XR achieves a top speed of 143 miles per hour delivered by a 120 kW motor and an impressive 300-volt battery pack. The bike is available now for purchase from Evoke at an MSRP of $30,000 USD.
Image Credit: Evoke Motorcycles
The Evoke 6061 XR Boasts an Industry-Leading Range of 292 Miles
1. Ultra Long-range Electric Vehicles - The trend of electric vehicle manufacturers aiming to double or exceed the maximum range that gasoline powered counterparts can achieve.
2. Premium Electric Cruiser Bikes - The increasing popularity of electric motorcycles is prompting more manufacturers to release high-end electric versions of the classic motorbike design, which has traditionally been powered by gasoline.
3. Continued Advances in Electric Vehicle Technology - As technology advances, the trend of electric vehicles continually surpassing the limitations of gasoline powered vehicles is expected to continue.
1. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - The trend of ultra long-range electric vehicles presents opportunities for electric vehicle manufacturers to set themselves apart from traditional gasoline-powered car manufacturers.
2. Motorcycle Manufacturing - The trend of premium electric cruiser bikes presents opportunities for motorcycle manufacturers to expand their offerings and reach new customers looking for eco-friendly options in the electric bike market.
3. Battery Technology Manufacturing - As the demand for longer range electric vehicles increases, there is a growing need for cutting edge battery technology and manufacturing companies to improve and expand their offerings.