The Etudes N°2 Spring/Summer 2013 collection is entitled “From Light and Shadow”. This striking menswear line plays with prints and features subtle Amish undertones that defy cultural tradition.
Highlighting the abstract work of Robin Cameron,Brea Souders, and Jennilee Marigomen among others, this expressive collection is clad in a series of artfully improvised oil pastel prints. The Etudes N°2 Spring/Summer 2013 catalog pairs simplistic shapes and oversized hat accessories with printed pieces that serve as its visual focal point.
The collection is displayed in a sea of bright color hues ranging from fresh pastels to solid brights. Fusing clean lines with bold colors and painted prints, this eccentric collection defies tradition with its youthfully elegant air and creative artist collaborations.
The Etudes N°2 Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is Artfully Amish
1. Artful Prints in Fashion - The use of printed patterns and designs in fashion has provided room for collaboration with artists to bring out unique designs in clothing.
2. Breaking Traditional Fashion Norms - Eccentric clothing designs that defy cultural and traditional fashion trends has provided an opportunity for designers to create their own unique perspective and appeal to a diverse market.
3. Creative Fashion Collaborations - The creative incorporation of artistic elements in fashion design has led to collaboration opportunities between fashion designers and other artists such as photographers and painters.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - Fashion designers and retailers can capitalize on the demand for unique, creative, and unconventional clothing designs in the market.
2. Art Industry - Collaborations between fashion designers and various artists presents an opportunity for the art industry to showcase their work and gain exposure through various fashion shows and events.
3. Photography and Graphics Industry - The incorporation of graphic prints and patterns in fashion design creates a demand for artists in the photography and graphics industry to collaborate in designing unique visual concepts.