Ethel Vaughn released its Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook, captured by photographer Lindsay Hamlyn's lens. Entitled "Gangs of St. Tropez", the collection is a nod to 90's nostalgia and brings back the era's embarrassing mullet hairdos.
Channeling a hillbilly in the big city, a mullet-haired model fronts the lookbook and poses in the label's eccentric streetwear staples. The pieces range from printed, collared shirts, athletic uniform separates and pastel suits that resemble costumes from the 90's Adam Sandler film, "The Wedding Singer".
The Ethel Vaughn Spring/Summer 2015 collection embodies a youthful and rebellious aesthetic and proves that the 90's are back and here to stay. The menswear line is eccentrically elegant and is guaranteed to get one noticed when worn.
The Ethel Vaughn Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is Nostalgic
1. Nostalgic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a clothing line that taps into the nostalgia of past eras, like the 90s, to appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Eccentric Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique and unconventional streetwear designs that cater to individuals looking for bold and expressive fashion choices.
3. Youthful Rebellion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a brand that embodies a rebellious and youthful aesthetic, targeting consumers who want to express their individuality and stand out from the crowd.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technological advancements such as smart fabrics and wearable tech into fashion designs, creating a fusion of style and functionality.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional photography techniques and styles to capture unique and eye-catching images for fashion lookbooks and brand campaigns.
3. Film - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion brands to create unique and immersive film experiences that showcase their collections and create a strong emotional connection with consumers.