Have you ever built a domino trail and then accidentally made them all topple over? Jarashi Suki and the IAMAS Ubiquitous Interaction Research Group developed a cool set called Esper Wireless Dominoes. The dominoes independently fall over and wirelessly trigger the next in order.
The video clip shows the many different ways Esper Wireless Dominoes can be used. This is a great toy that you could use for hours on end -- if you have the patience!
The Esper Wireless Dominoes Fall Without Contact
1. Wireless Dominoes - The trend of wireless dominoes could lead to the development of new wirelessly controlled toys and games.
2. Contactless Interaction - The trend of contactless interaction could lead to the development of new ways to control devices and systems using wireless technology.
3. Intelligent Toys - The trend of intelligent toys could lead to the development of more innovative and interactive toys that use wireless technology.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry could benefit from the development of innovative new toys and games that use wireless technology to provide more interactive and engaging experiences.
2. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry could benefit from the development of new wireless gaming controllers and systems that provide more immersive gameplay experiences.
3. Automation Industry - The automation industry could benefit from the development of contactless, wirelessly controlled systems that can be used in a variety of applications.