The Erin Fetherston Fall 2014 collection is full of charming looks that is a deligtful amalgamation of vintage 50s and New York City style. Inspired in particular by the Barbizon Hotel, an Upper East Side residence hall where the likes of Grace Kelly, Sylvia Plath, Joan Didion, and Cybill Shepherd all boarded at one point in their lives, it is only natural that Erin Fetherston called upon it when designing these looks.
Playful yet elegant, feminine yet modern, the Erin Fetherston Fall 2014 collection is full of timeless designs that any woman would want to get their hands on. It helps that the prim and proper look will forever be in so long as Kate Middleton is alive.
The Erin Fetherston Fall Line is Inspired by New York's Barbizon Hotel
1. Retro Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to create modern designs inspired by retro aesthetics.
2. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers to tap into the nostalgia trend by creating clothing collections inspired by iconic time periods.
3. Fashion Influenced by Historical Locations - Potential for blending elements of history and architecture into fashion design to create unique and captivating collections.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can explore the potential of incorporating retro and vintage-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can find opportunities to collaborate with fashion designers to create visually stunning collections inspired by historical locations.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can tap into the trend of nostalgia and retro aesthetics to create compelling campaigns for fashion brands.