Erika Huffman is known for her raw and candid portraits and her latest series of black and white portraits is nothing short of spectacular. After purchasing a DSLR camera in the winter of 2010, the photographer began to photograph her 8-month old son and hasn't stopped with her hobby ever since.
Self-described as a shy introvert, the artist captures intimate and revealing portraits of her subjects that are evocative of emotion and a spontaneous moment in time. Capturing the essence of her subjects' personalities, the photographer connects with each individuak that she captures and creates unforgettable images.
"Her photographs are a record of shared moments of intimacy and are, as such, reflections of both her and her subjects.”
Erika Huffman Black and White Portraits are Raw and Revealing
1. Raw Portraiture - There is an opportunity for AI services that can edit photos in a raw and candid way to mimic Erika Huffman's style
2. Emotive Photography - Photography services can be marketed based on their ability to capture the essence of emotions in their subjects, like Erika Huffman
3. Photography as Personal Expression - There is an opportunity for businesses to market photography as a form of personal expression, like the way Erika Huffman uses it, to attract new clients
1. Photography - Photography businesses have an opportunity to market services like AI-based editing or a focus on emotive, candid photography
2. Personal Branding - Self-employed individuals, such as entrepreneurs or influencers, can leverage photography as a form of personal expression in their branding efforts
3. Art - Erika Huffman's style of raw and emotive portraiture can inspire a new movement in the art industry, with other artists creating their own unique style of candid photography