The Erdem embroidery and lace pieces for spring are very appropriate for a fancy garden or tea party.
The floral patterns embellished throughout each piece resembles a gorgeous bouquet of fresh-cut flowers. Poppies, daisies and brush-stroked florals run wildly across each piece, giving this Erdem collection the perfect amount of femininity. Check out the featured gallery to take a look at these gorgeous spring frocks for yourselves.
Implications - Conservative fashions that cover-up in comparison to popular skin-barring fashions from past seasons are growing in popularity. Spring and summer months were once associated with bare-all designs, however now a surge of elegant pieces are being observed instead, thereby representing the societal shift towards new femininity.
The Erdem Embroidery and Lace Pieces are Fit for a Garden Party
1. Conservative Fashions - Growing popularity of conservative fashions represents the societal shift towards new femininity.
2. Floral Patterns - Embellished floral patterns offer an opportunity for designers to create elegant and feminine pieces.
3. Cover-up Designs - The surge of elegant, cover-up designs reflects a shift in consumer preference for more modest fashion choices.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new designs and styles inspired by conservative, feminine trends.
2. Textiles - Textile manufacturers can tap into the demand for fabrics featuring floral patterns and delicate embroidery.
3. Event Planning - The rise of garden and tea parties as popular social events creates opportunities for event planners to cater to this trend.