The Engineered Garments x Barbour collection is a true collaboration, as each brand plays and works off the accomplishments of one another. Engineered Garments, a brand founded by Daiki Suzuki and Angelo Urrutia, has established a name for itself as innovators of American sportswear. Barbour on the other hand, is known almost exclusively as a heritage English brand. The collaboration between the two brands brings forth a unique style, in which heritage materials are blended masterfully with modern designs.
Each jacket in the Engineered Garments x Barbour collection is made from Barbour's signature waxed cotton. The shades are all done in neutral colors such as olive, black and navy. The garments definitely show off stylish designs, as Engineered Garments introduced looser silhouettes, oversized hoods and re-worked game pockets. The Engineered Garments x Barbour collection is set to release in autumn of 2018.
Image Credit: Vogue
The Engineered Garments x Barbour Line is a True Blend of Style
1. Modern Heritage Outerwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the combination of heritage materials with modern designs to create unique and stylish outerwear.
2. Collaborative Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with brands from different backgrounds to bring together their strengths and create new and innovative products.
3. Reimagining Traditional Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink and revamp traditional brands by infusing them with fresh and contemporary elements.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate heritage materials and modern designs to create fashion-forward outerwear collections.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with different brands to offer exclusive and unique products, attracting a broader customer base.
3. Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Update traditional manufacturing processes to incorporate new and innovative materials and designs for fashion products.