Handmade bison leather boat shoes are all the rage for the Engineered Garments FW 2012 collection.
The New York company likes to breathe new life into tried-and-true classic footwear. This year, the brand wanted to makeover the nautical boat shoe and give it an earthy attitude. The leather shoes are modeled after the highly appreciated moccasin and include a white rubber sole. There is a tweed-like rope that wraps around the boat shoe and appears on the tongue in a neatly tied bow. Crisp and clean white stitching surrounds the leather, which pairs nicely with the bottom of the shoe.
The Engineered Garments FW 2012 collection of footwear is limited-edition, therefore don't hesitate to get your hands on a pair of these sophisticated red, blue or brown boat shoes.
Engineered Garments Fall/Winter 2012 Collection Salutes the Boat Shoe
1. Handmade Bison Leather - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of alternative materials in footwear to create unique and durable products.
2. Moccasin-inspired Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional and contemporary styles to create a new and fashionable footwear trend.
3. Limited-edition Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalize on the exclusivity and scarcity of limited-edition items to create hype and drive demand.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate unique materials and designs into footwear to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Leather Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques for treating and utilizing bison leather in various products.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create limited-edition collections to create a sense of urgency and promote customer loyalty.