Engineered Garments and Palace Skateboards are two iconic names in the realm of streetwear and the duo recently went online to tease its upcoming collaborative capsule. The two promised an upcoming partnership that is packed with layered looks for the season that embody a colorful tonal palette.
Fans are to expect sophisticated outerwear options that are full of co-branding details that reference both contributing efforts. Online on the brands' Instagram accounts, there were short videos that alluded to the upcoming collection. Founder of Engineered Garments Daiki Suzuki is seen in front of the camera speaking about his new Palace capsule in the playful new video as he is interrupted by a colleague to check his emails.
Image Credit: Engineered Garments
Engineered Garments and Palace Skateboards Tease a Capsule
1. Collaborative Fashion - The trend of collaborative fashion is on the rise allowing for unique partnerships between fashion brands and key industries.
2. Cross-industry Brand Collaborations - Collaborations between brands in different industries are becoming more popular as they allow for unique product offerings.
3. Streetwear Evolution - The fusion of streetwear and high-end fashion is resulting in a new wave of fashion-forward streetwear products.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of cross-industry collaborations to develop products that cater to multiple markets.
2. Skateboarding Industry - The skateboarding industry can partner with fashion brands to create stylish and functional clothing that meets the needs of the skating community.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The marketing and advertising industry can leverage the popularity of collaborative fashion to create unique promotional campaigns that attract new customers.