A slick and stylish range of end-of-summer essentials has been debuted as FELT's last drop for the warm months of the 2019 season. The Miami-based streetwear label has focused on producing breezy and versatile silhouettes that also employ a non-gender-conforming aesthetic.
From the abundance of blankets, bucket hats, totes, long sleeves, and shirts, it is evident that FELT embraces the timeless look of stripes. An enticing color palette and a chic font have also been employed throughout the appearance of the end-of-summer essentials.
The garments will undoubtedly prove to be easy-to-style, capturing the spirit of contemporary streetwear. The collection is making its debut today on FELT's website.
Photo Credits: Bobby Banks
FELT Debuts a Range of Chic End-of-Summer Essentials
1. End-of-summer Essentials - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate and offer versatile, non-gender-conforming pieces with a timeless look of stripes.
2. Contemporary Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create easy-to-style garments that capture the spirit of modern streetwear.
3. Breezy Silhouettes - Potential for design brands to explore the creation of breezy and versatile clothing items for the warm months of the year.
1. Fashion - Fashion labels can tap into the trend of casual streetwear-inspired essentials and release collections targeting the end-of-summer market.
2. Design - Design brands can leverage the trend of breezy silhouettes to create innovative clothing items that offer both style and comfort for the warm months.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to capitalize on the contemporary streetwear trend by offering a selection of easy-to-style garments to appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.