The Emporio Armani Spring Summer 2011 campaign by Mario Sorrenti looks great! Photographed in a secluded shadowy area, models Anna Selezneva and Simon Nessman look fierce for the camera. The images turned out absolutely amazing, especially with the superb lighting angles.
The Emporio Armani Spring Summer 2011 campaign is sultry, sexy and sweaty. The super-hot spread features a line of clothing as well as hip and chic accessories.
Implications - The way a business portrays the experience its products will provide has an impact on its success. Businesses need to ensure that they are leaving consumers with a positive experience that is associated with their products. Consumers will be more likely drawn to products through which pleasure and joy can be attained.
The Emporio Armani Spring Summer 2011 Campaign Heats Things Up
1. Sultry Advertising - Businesses should consider using sultry and sexy advertising techniques to leave positive experiences in the minds of consumers.
2. Athleisure Fashion - Athleisure fashion is becoming more popular and presents an opportunity for businesses to create trendy and comfortable clothing and accessories.
3. Sweat-focused Fitness - The emphasis on sweating during exercise is a growing trend and presents opportunities for businesses in the fitness industry to provide unique and challenging workouts.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can create athleisure collections that combine comfort and style to meet the demand for trendy workout attire.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can create products and campaigns that promote the benefits of sweating, such as detoxification, to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Fitness - Fitness studios and gyms can create workouts that focus on sweating and offer unique, high-intensity classes to meet the growing demand for challenging workouts.