The recently released Emma Mulholland Spring 2014 swimwear collection offers reassurance for those in the Northern Hemisphere that warm weather will return at some point.
The Sydney-based brand created a variety of beach-appropriate attire for both men and women. The designer had plenty of fun while creating the pieces as we see ample amounts of prints and electric neon hues.
The wildly vibrant tones of the bikinis, casual pants, bomber jackets, one-pieces, hoodies and swim trunks create the ultimate, laid-back, retro beach vacation vibe. My favorite print from the collection has got to me the electric blue leopard print seen on both bathing suits and pants worn by one of the male models in the shoot.
If you're looking forward to waking up to warmer days, the Emma Mulholland Spring 2014 will hopefully do the trick for now.
The Emma Mulholland Spring 2014 Swimwear Collection is Printed and Punchy
1. Retro Electric Swimwear - The trend towards retro electric swimwear presents an opportunity for designers to incorporate bold, vibrant colors and prints into their designs, disrupting traditional swimwear offerings.
2. Printed Swimwear Collections - The popularity of printed swimwear collections is disrupting the traditional solid-color swimsuit market and giving designers greater freedom to experiment with bold, eye-catching patterns and designs.
3. Androgynous Swimwear - The rising trend towards androgynous swimwear is presenting an opportunity for designers to create gender-neutral styles that appeal to a wider audience, disrupting the traditional binary distinctions between feminine and masculine swimwear.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend towards retro electric swimwear, printed swimwear collections, and androgynous swimwear by incorporating these concepts into their designs.
2. Swimwear Manufacturing - Swimwear manufacturers can disrupt the traditional solid-color swimsuit market by producing bold, eye-catching printed collections that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retail and e-commerce companies can take advantage of the growing demand for retro electric swimwear, printed swimwear collections, and androgynous swimwear by stocking and promoting designs that appeal to a wider audience of consumers.