Popular electropop singer Ellie Goulding is one of the latest celebrities to collaborate with MAC Cosmetics to create a custom line of makeup. The collection features an array of eyeshadows, lipsticks and face powders filled with subtle pastels, golden glitter and shimmer that reflects the songstress' own musical aesthetic.
Goulding is known around the world for her feminine pop sound that is ethereal and filled with a glittery aesthetic. The MAC Ellie Goulding collection reflects this musical artistry in an array of feminine products that emphasize sparkle, shimmer and glitter. The collection features staple lip glosses, lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes and bronzers custom blended to suit Goulding's own personal style. The products are also packaged in limited edition black casing with a triangular rose gold emblem with EG printed inside.
Ellie Goulding Teams Up with MAC to Create a Line of Shimmery Makeup
1. Celebrity Makeup Collabs - With more and more popular celebrities partnering with makeup brands to create custom lines, there is an opportunity for companies to leverage the star power and social media following of these celebrities to sell more products.
2. Musical Theme Cosmetics - Makeup collections inspired by various music genres or artists can tap into the emotional connections consumers have with music to create unique and engaging product lines.
3. Shimmery Makeup - Shimmery and glittery makeup products are a popular trend that is not going away anytime soon, creating opportunities for brands to create new and innovative formulas and packaging for these products.
1. Makeup - The makeup industry has the opportunity to partner with celebrities to create unique and popular product lines that align with the celebrity's personal brand, increasing sales and boosting brand recognition.
2. Music - The music industry can potentially partner with makeup brands to create unique collaborations that showcase the connection between music and personal style, further extending the reach of the music brand and creating unique merchandise offerings.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can innovate and create new packaging designs that not only protect the makeup products but also enhance the visual and emotional connections consumers have with the products they purchase.