Michael Kors and 'ellesse' have partnered to create a sports-inspired collection inspired by beloved styles from the ‘70s. The collection offers a contemporary take on luxe athleisure, evoking confidence, attitude, and “understated ease.”
The campaign images feature model Emily Ratajkowski and singer WolfTyla, among many other talented models and multifaceted celebrities. Photographed by Lachlan Bailey and styled by Mel Ottenberg, the collection features standout styles such as matching tracksuits, vintage swimsuits, handbags and headwear. All of the items are crafted with sport-design motifs and juxtaposing hues.
Each piece in the 24-item capsule features Michael Kors and 'ellesse' co-branding emblazoned on the surface. The Michael Kors x ellesse capsule collection is available on the Michael Kors website.
Image Credit: Michael Kors x ellesse
Michael Kors Taps 'ellesse' for a Celebrity-Filled Sportswear Campaign
1. Luxury Athleisure - The fusion of sportswear and luxury fashion presents an opportunity for designers to create stylish and comfortable clothing suitable for both casual and formal settings.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborations with celebrities provide an avenue for brands to reach a wider audience and drive sales through endorsements.
3. Retro Revival - The resurgence of vintage styles provides an opportunity for brands to reinvent and modernize timeless designs.
1. Fashion - The intersection of fashion and sportswear creates opportunities for designers to develop stylish and functional apparel for a growing market.
2. Advertising - Collaborating with celebrities and models presents an opportunity for companies to generate buzz around their products and reach new audiences.
3. Retail - The trend of retro sportswear provides an opportunity for retailers to capitalize on the growing demand for nostalgic fashion by stocking vintage-inspired collections.