The Ellery FW 2012 series is a collection of metallic pieces. The structural silhouettes are strong and bossy, with feminine undertones. The gold/black color palette lends the collection a certain endearing moodiness. Each piece is made with memorable tailoring and an exceptional attention to detail. Ellery uses lace accents in a bold, contemporary manner, attaching structural clippings to a leather bodice.
Kym Ellery is an Australian designer based in London. Her mom worked with textiles and prints, allowing Ellery to develop a keen eye for textures from a young age. She went on to the prestigious school of fashion, Central St. Martins. Ellery combined her familiarity with texture to immeasurable skill in concept and design work.
The Ellery FW 2012 collection is ferocious and feminine, befit for any fashion queen.
The Ellery FW 2012 Collection is Chic and Shimmering
1. Metallic Fashion - Opportunity for innovative designers to explore new ways of incorporating metallic materials into their fashion collections.
2. Structural Silhouettes - Potential for designers to create bold and powerful fashion pieces with strong structural shapes.
3. Lace Accents - Creative potential for using lace in unconventional ways to add a contemporary touch to fashion designs.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can leverage the trend of metallic fashion and structural silhouettes to create bold and innovative collections.
2. Textile Industry - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to develop new types of metallic fabrics and lace materials to meet the demand for innovative fashion designs.
3. Fashion Retail - Retailers can benefit from the trend of metallic fashion by stocking and promoting collections that feature metallic and lace accents.