Titled 'The New Line,' the ELLE Sweden November 2013 editorial showcases a range of casually cozy outfits that have been given a bit of a sporty twist thanks to the prevalence of baseball caps, sweatshirts and sneakers. Granted, as soon as the fall and winter season descend, people are in the mood to dress more comfortably and warmly. What makes this they perfect season to do so is that the layers make the outfits more stylish than bummy.
Styled by Josephine Aune, the ELLE Sweden November 2013 editorial was shot by photographer Jimmy Backius of Camera Link. It stars model Josephine Skriver. The Danish beauty was clad in everything from oversized coats to pinstriped pants. Beauty artist Kristina Kullenberg gave her tousled hair and a flawless face.
The ELLE Sweden November 2013 Editorial Stars a Sporty Josephine Skriver
1. Casually Cozy Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate sporty elements into cozy outfits for the fall and winter seasons.
2. Sporty Twist - Opportunity to create baseball caps, sweatshirts, and sneakers that add a touch of sportiness to casual outfits.
3. Layered Outfits - Opportunity for designers to create stylish layered outfits for the colder seasons.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate and create new designs for cozy and sporty outfits.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to create products and looks that complement cozy and sporty fashion.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture the essence of casually cozy fashion through innovative and creative shoots.