Elizabeth Street Breathes New Life into Jewelry
Elizabeth Street is a designer that works with ancient and estate jewelry and stones. Born and raised in New Orleans, Street gained an appreciation for beautiful old houses and old, worn-out fences, where she could see the beauty in the imperfection acquired by age. Her line of jewelry pays homage to the contents of her grandmother's jewelry box. Each piece of jewelry is handmade and heavily features Indian rose cut diamonds. That's a cute idea for Valentine's Day.
1. Vintage-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity for designers to create new pieces inspired by the beauty and imperfection of old jewelry.
2. Handmade Jewelry - Growing market for unique, artisanal jewelry that is crafted by hand.
3. Rose Cut Diamonds - Increasing demand for jewelry featuring distinctive rose cut diamonds.
1. Fashion and Jewelry - Potential for brands to tap into the trend of vintage-inspired jewelry.
2. Craft and Artisanal - Opportunity for artisans to showcase their skills in crafting handmade jewelry.
3. Gemstone and Diamond - Rising market for jewelry featuring unique rose cut diamonds.