Complex Magazine’s October/November issue features an Eliza Dukshu photoshoot that seems as though it was shot in your grandparents retirement community in Florida.
Wearing a variety of bra and panty combinations, or an open button down shirt, the Eliza Dukshu photoshoot seems to have an 80s vibe about it. With backgrounds ranging from wood paneling, to a retro tiled shower, no doubt Eliza Dukshu looks good, but the settings leave something to be desired.
Implications - Consumers in modern society are looking for items that contain an element from the past. Products that feature an older aspect appeal to customers who want to be reminded of simpler times. Companies could develop more designs like this in order to attract more attention.
The Eliza Dukshu Photoshoot Channels Boca Raton Chic
1. Nostalgia Fashion - Developing fashion products that contain an element from the past to appeal to customers who want to be reminded of simpler times.
2. Retro-inspired Interiors - Designing interiors that feature older aspects to attract customers who crave simplicity and familiarity.
3. Vintage-inspired Photography - Creating photo shoots that evoke nostalgia and simpler times to appeal to customers who long for the past.
1. Fashion - Companies can develop nostalgic fashion products to attract customers who crave simplicity and familiarity.
2. Interior Design - Companies can design retro-inspired interiors to attract customers who long for the past.
3. Photography - Companies can offer vintage-inspired photography to appeal to customers who are looking for something reminiscent of simpler times.