Elisabetta Massera's 'No Stress' shoot is a sensual set that features a red tulle skirt quite prominently. In clicking through these photos, I think of the elegance of a ballerina and the subtle seduction of a contemporary dancer. It's certainly a grown-up take on the stiff tutus we often see in traditional ballet.
Check out some other subtle and sensual photo shoots below.
Implications - Elisabetta Massera's focus on the female's body parts add a beautiful element to this shoot that is outside of traditional ballet sensuality. The No Stress shoot, however, is conceptualized as a sadder, darker take. Elisabetta Massera's model is pictured looking solemn rather than smiling. The No Stress concept seems to exhibit the stress of a dancer.
Elisabetta Massera Adds an Adult Touch to the Tutu
1. Sensual Photo Shoots - Opportunity for photographers to explore a more elegant and seductive side to traditional themes.
2. Matured Ballet Costumes - Opportunity for cloth designers to transform ballet costumes, inspired by contemporary dance forms.
3. Emotional Depiction in Photo Series - Opportunity for photographers to capture the essence of emotions in photo shoots inspired by dance themes.
1. Photography - Sensual photo series like these could be used by a photography studio to showcase their artistic capabilities.
2. Fashion - Fashion trends that incorporate sensual form and flow could use this concept as inspiration for a new product line.
3. Dance - Dance costume designers could incorporate this elegant and subtle design aesthetic into their pieces.