Direct from France, you can order a Led G-String with a programmable message up to 120 characters long. Say what you want to say with your g-string on. They also offer t-shirts, necklaces and more.
Implications - The tech-obsessed consumer is demanding more electronic items to be integrated into the most unusual products. With portability becoming less of an issue for technology, people are expecting to see products that have an electronic edge. However strange some products may appear, the technical aspects as well as its quirky nature will get any consumer’s attention who wants something different.
1. Programmable Fashion - The trend of integrating technology into fashion products, like programmable LED displays on underwear, is growing rapidly presenting opportunities for innovative and quirky products.
2. Tech-enhanced Apparel - The demand for integrating electronics into apparel and accessories is on the rise, creating disruptive opportunities for companies to explore new product innovations.
3. Personalized Wearables - The appetite for wearables that can be customized to an individual's personal style, personality, or message is increasing, sparking new trends for companies to create highly personalized and unique smart clothing items.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to disrupt the market by incorporating technology and electronics into their designs and offerings, creating new product categories and ways for consumers to express themselves.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies have an opportunity to branch out into the fashion space by creating products that combine technology with apparel and accessories, opening up new markets and reaching a broader customer base.
3. Retail - Retailers have the chance to offer unique and innovative products that cater to the growing demand for high-tech clothing and accessories, appealing to consumers looking for personalized and distinct wearables.