The Ek Thongprasert 'What is Precious' collection is cleverly titled. While many people fawn over precious metals and gems, others see that it is only worth something if we believe it does. In this case, the coveted necklaces are bright and colorful as though they were made out of luxurious jewels. In reality, they were crafted out of silicone. Yet that doesn't diminish their value.
Great for casual and dressy outfits, the pieces that make up the Ek Thongprasert 'What is Precious' collection are based on classic jewelry silhouettes. From the outline of crown jewel necklaces to simple forms of chain, the designs are utterly drool-worthy. It doesn't hurt that they will speak to the youth of today as much as more sophisticated women.
The Ek Thongprasert 'What is Precious' Collection is Chic and Modern
1. Silicone Jewelry - The trend of using silicone for fashion accessories creates opportunities for affordable and colorful jewelry designs.
2. Non-traditional Materials - The trend toward using non-traditional materials for fashion accessories, like silicone, provides a window for innovative and disruptive brands to enter the market.
3. Inclusive Design - Designing jewelry that appeals to both young and mature audiences contributes to a more inclusive and diverse industry landscape.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can leverage the use of silicone and non-traditional materials to create unique and affordable pieces.
2. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can benefit from innovative designs that incorporate unconventional materials, such as silicone.
3. Youth Fashion - Designers can target younger audiences with colorful and affordable jewelry made from silicone or other non-traditional materials.