If you have ever wished you had a third eye, this creepy eyeball jewelry could be just what you are looking for. Twisted Sister Arts designer Jill Lawrence uses glossy glass eyes and a wrapped wire technique to created these elegantly eerie pieces, which look remarkably realistic.
Lawrence’s eyeball jewelery combines the styles of both steampunk and Egyptian. Lifelike glass eyes are delicately encased with coiled and twisted metal wire, in finishes of copper, bronze, black, silver and gold. The eyeballs themselves resemble both human and animal; I swear some of them make me feel like a cat is staring right through me.
Twisted Sister Arts’ ‘I Only Have Eyes for You’ collection of eyeball rings, pendants and bracelets is available on Lawrence’s Etsy site, with current prices ranging from $40 to $135.
These Twisted Sister Arts Pendants Have Their Eyes on You
1. Creepy Eyeball Jewelry - The rise of creepy eyeball jewelry presents an opportunity for designers to create unique and avant-garde accessories.
2. Steampunk-inspired Jewelry - The combination of steampunk aesthetics and jewelry design opens up possibilities for creating innovative and edgy pieces.
3. Realistic Animal-inspired Jewelry - Designers can explore the trend of realistic animal-inspired jewelry designs to bring a touch of nature and whimsy to the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry has the potential to embrace creepy eyeball jewelry as a new and unique trend, appealing to those seeking unconventional statement pieces.
2. Handmade Jewelry - The market for handmade jewelry can tap into the demand for steampunk-inspired designs, offering customers one-of-a-kind and customizable pieces.
3. Artisanal Crafts - The artisanal crafts industry can incorporate realistic animal-inspired jewelry into their offerings, providing consumers with handmade and intricately designed pieces inspired by nature.