Devices such as tablets and devices are used today by children as a way to play and learn, but the 'Toyji' smart toy is an educational game that aims to remove children from focusing so much on the screen.
'Toyji' merges a hands-on experience with the digital experience in order to help improve tactile capabilities, while also enabling the functionality of tablet gaming. This could potentially help to make the learning experience for viable for young ones as opposed to being somewhat one-dimensional like with an app.
The 'Toyji' smart toy educational game consists of a game board and 3D-printed game pieces that can be moved around the playing surface. Players can partake in a number of different games that help to build a number of skills and aid children in their educational experience.
The 'Toyji' Smart Toy is an Educational Game for Ages Three and Up
1. Hands-on Digital Learning Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating educational games that combine hands-on and digital experiences to enhance learning for children.
2. Tactile Capability Improvement - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing products or experiences that focus on improving tactile capabilities in children through interactive play.
3. Enhanced Educational Experiences for Children - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating multi-dimensional learning experiences for children that go beyond traditional apps and screens.
1. Education Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating smart toys and digital learning games into educational technology to enhance learning outcomes.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating 3D printing technology into toy manufacturing to create interactive and customizable game pieces.
3. Childcare and Early Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing hands-on digital learning games into childcare and early education settings to provide interactive and engaging educational experiences.