Sweeten up your home decor by using edible Halloween decorations. These 3D Pumpkin Treasure Cookies would look enticingly delicious, forming a center piece on your table for your fall holiday celebration.
The cute All Hallows Eve snacks are made using a basic sugar cookie recipe and food coloring. A scalloped cookie cutter is used for a nice flowery finish, or you could use regular circular cutters to form the stacked exterior. An ordinary cookie serves as the base with two cookies that have smaller circles cut into them placed on top. The cookies are held together by orange royal icing. The pumpkin stem and lid languidly cover the hidden candies inside to make the snacks a very special treat.
Fill up your edible Halloween Decorations with m&ms, skittles or even candy corn if you want to be more festive and place them on a silver platter to be displayed on a table.
Photo Credits: glorioustreats
Parade Your Baking Skills with These Edible Halloween Decorations
1. Edible Halloween Decorations - Opportunity for creating innovative and visually appealing edible decorations for Halloween celebrations.
2. Hidden Treasure Desserts - Opportunity to surprise and delight consumers with desserts that have hidden treasures inside.
3. Stacked Exterior Cookies - Opportunity to develop unique cookie designs with stacked exteriors for a visually striking presentation.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create and market edible Halloween decorations and hidden treasure desserts.
2. Baking Supplies - Opportunity for baking supply companies to develop and sell products specifically designed for creating hidden treasure desserts.
3. Event Planning - Opportunity for event planning companies to incorporate edible Halloween decorations and hidden treasure desserts into their service offerings.