These pretty bags will delight many environmentally conscious women and if they happen to be film buffs, they will be doubly delighted. The bags are made of recycled movie billboards. Films such as Mission Impossible, The Bourne Ultimatum, Pride and Prejudice and a whole lot more, are featured on these unlikely canvases.
Outfitted with an inside zippered pouch and an elastic-over-metal closure, the Billboard Bags are one of a kind according to Ecoist. They sell for $48.00 and if you're curious about which movies are represented in the gallery, here's the breakdown:
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Bourne Ultimatum
5. Mission Impossible
Ecoist Recycled Billboard Totes
1. Recycled Movie Billboards - Opportunity for brands to repurpose movie billboards into unique and eco-friendly products.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Growing demand for sustainable fashion products, such as recycled movie poster bags.
3. Nostalgic Movie Merchandise - Rising popularity of merchandise featuring iconic movies, providing opportunities for unique and nostalgic products like the billboard bags.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore incorporating sustainable materials into their products, such as using recycled movie billboards for bags.
2. Film Merchandise - Opportunity for film studios and merchandisers to create unique and environmentally friendly merchandise, like the recycled movie poster bags.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Growing market for eco-friendly products encourages businesses to innovate and create unique offerings, such as the billboard bags made from recycled materials.