Looking a lot like the plant from Little Shop of Horrors, this is the Ravi solar charger. The solar arrays are like a plant, they absorb sunlight during the day and store it at night. It doesn't grow or anything. Once charged the petals glow - kewl. You could remove the batteries and power some smaller appliances if needed.
Implications - While researchers continue their search for other forms of sustainable energy, solar power still reigns supreme. Solar energy is proven to be effective, but the obvious problem is that it only works during the day time. Although wind power can be an alternative solution, it is not consistent. Perhaps the solution is to combine both solar power and wind power, in order to maximize the benefits of both.
Ravi Solar Flower Power
1. Solar Power - Combining solar power and wind power to maximize the benefits of both energy sources.
2. Sustainable Energy - Continuing to search for other forms of sustainable energy beyond solar power.
3. Alternative Solutions - Exploring wind power as a consistent alternative to solar power.
1. Renewable Energy - Developing technologies that combine solar power and wind power.
2. Green Technology - Innovating new forms of sustainable energy beyond solar power.
3. Energy Storage - Creating efficient batteries to store solar and wind power.