To commemorate Ecco Domani’s 25th anniversary, the Italian wine brand joined forces with fashion designer Jeremy Scott to reimage a limited-edition label that pays tribute to the milestone. The new label draws inspiration from the wine's bold and contemporary style.
“There is a natural affinity between Ecco Domani and my own fashion label as both first rose to prominence in the ‘90s,” said Jeremy Scott. “Playing with the bold shapes, abstract graphics, and neon colors that influenced ‘90s pop culture is a cheeky nod to Ecco Domani’s 25th anniversary. With this original label design, I wanted to bring forth that nostalgia in a truly modern way as a reminder that standing out is always in style.”
The exclusive label by Jeremy Scott for Ecco Domani is available for a limited time nationwide for $11.99.
Image Credit: Ecco Domani
Jeremy Scott Created New Label for Ecco Domani
1. Fashion-wine Collaborations - Fashion Designer wine bottle collaborations leverage each other's style for marketing and brand expansion.
2. Limited-edition Packaging - Limited edition packaging designs offer unique marketing opportunities and can create excitement among consumers.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Using nostalgia as a marketing tool can evoke positive emotions from consumers and create strong brand connections.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can expand their brand by collaborating with other industries, like wine, to create unique products and marketing opportunities.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can leverage collaborations with fashion designers to create unique limited edition products to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can use innovative packaging designs and nostalgia marketing to create unique and memorable campaigns for their clients.