Encouraged by the positive response the first toilet-inspired establishment had in Taiwan, Toilet Restaurants, the company behind the scheme, is considering opening toilet diners all over the world. Joy!
This diner is in Hangzhou, the capital of the Zhejiang province in China. Patrons sit on toilets and eat food out of novelty miniature toilet bowls and bathtubs. The restaurant opened last month and if all goes well, it should be flushed with success. Check out the lady eating ice cream in the shape of excrement. Yummy.
The first toilet-themed restaurant:
Now in China, Expanding Globally
1. Toilet-themed Restaurants - Restaurants using toilets as seats and serving food in the shape of toilets or other bathroom fixtures to provide a unique dining experience.
2. Novelty Dining Experiences - Restaurants offering unique and unusual dining experiences to attract customers and stand out from competitors.
3. Over-the-top Decor - Restaurants with over-the-top decor and themes to create an immersive atmosphere for customers.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hospitality businesses could consider adding unique dining experiences such as toilet-themed restaurants to their services in order to attract customers.
2. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment businesses could collaborate with toilet-themed restaurants to provide a comprehensive and immersive experience to customers.
3. Event Planning Industry - Event planners could consider incorporating toilet-themed restaurants to suit unique and off-beat event themes.